Monday, July 1, 2013

A Walk Down Canyon Road

I spent the morning walking down Canyon Road in Santa Fe, and some of the neighboring side streets, with the intent of taking photos of doors and windows that I thought would make a good subject.  It was an interesting experience, such as when I became temporarily lost and had to find my way back to Canyon Road, or when I noticed - repeatedly - that what would potentially make an interesting shot was marred by the presence of a "ADT Security" sticker in the window...  Here are two of the better shots from the morning.  I like the top photo, but admittedly I'm still wavering on how much I like the bottom one.  One thing to note - I shot these these in RAW file format, and did the post-processing in Adobe Lightroom, which is mostly uncharted territory for me...



Nikon D7000, Nikkor 18-55 DX

Order a print of the top photo here

No comments:

Post a Comment