Saturday, March 7, 2015

Rio Grande Arts & Crafts Festival Spring Show

I will be showing a selection of my work at the Rio Grande Arts & Crafts Festival's 27th Annual Spring Show in Albuquerque, New Mexico, March 13-15.  The show will be held in the Lujan Exhibit Complex at the Expo NM Fairgrounds.  This is an indoor show, so I'll be there rain or shine!  You can find more details about the show here.

I will be premiering several new pieces at this show and will have a few items available - matted prints and greeting cards - for the first time.   

"Dune At Dusk" will be available in two formats: a 20" x 30" stretched giclée canvas print mounted on a wood frame, ready to hang, for $150, or my latest offering, a 10.8" x 14.4" glass print (the image is printed directly onto a glass plate), ready to hang, for $125.

"Tumacácori" will be available as a 12" x 16stretched giclée canvas print mounted on a wood frame, ready to hang, for $65.

"Memories In Sepia" will be available as a 14" x 14" stretched giclée canvas print mounted on a wood frame, ready to hang, for $65.

"Twisted Into Form" will be available as an 16" x 16" Infused Aluminum Print, ready to hang, for $125.

I will also have 8" x 12" prints matted to fit a "16 x 20" frame.  These photos are printed on Kodak Endura or Fuijifilm Crystal Archive paper, mounted in a high-quality, acid-free matte and housed in a protective clear plastic sleeve, so you can safely store your print until you find the perfect frame.  These matted prints will be $35 each, or 3 for $90. 

Finally, I will have available for purchase 5" x 7" greeting cards (with envelope).  Each card depicts a scene from southwest, like the example below, the San Ysidro Catholic Church in the Village of San Ysidro, New Mexico.  These cards will be $3.50 each, or 3 for $10.

I'm looking forward to this, my first show, and hope to see you there!

You can view my online gallery and order prints here

Want to keep up to date with where I'll be and what my latest creations are?
Follow me on FaceBook and Google+
I'm also on Twitter @KSchafferPhoto

No comments:

Post a Comment